Sunday, January 18, 2009

Whoops!

Well, I've certainly let this blog fall to the wayside. I suppose I can add another New Year's resolution to my increasingly long list and make a greater effort to actually use this blog. The poor thing has been sitting here, neglected for nearly a year.

Actually I'm only back here because of a chance meeting with a wonderful blogger, Mary. We had a chance meeting in my place of work and she gave me a good vibe so I chatted with her a bit and got the URL to her cooking blog. I feel pretty good about that, she was very nice and I feel it is possible our paths will cross again.

I'm definitely going to have to edit this blog a bit however, college is over and the real world begins. I'll probably remove my previous posts and start fresh just to be safe.

I've been making wrestling gear like a mad person, when I'm not working and now also when I'm not driving to class or in class which is something like a 5 hour commitment per class, (at the moment only two are in session) but still 5 hours seems like quite the chunk of time.

We moved to Ohio because this is where my wrestler is from, and this is where he is happy. New Jersey, where we could afford to live in New Jersey anyway, made him miserable. I miss a lot of things, like the access to fun things to do, like museums and the opera and my friends. I've never been terribly social however, so for my entire life of living in New Jersey I rarely took advantage of my close proximity to New York and Philadelphia.

This year, I vow to make a greater effort to not be as lazy and to actually finish projects i have begun, like this one.


And because everyone likes pictures I will post a before for some wrestling gear I am about to begin on, and then when I have completed it I will post pictures of the after. Hopefully this will help me to actually start photographing my work instead of giving it away without any documentation for myself.

No comments: